Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I just want to scream

I'm happy! But I still want to scream at everyone. I want to tell people to stop talking about me. I'm hoping by fading away the "out of sight, out of mind" cliche will come into play. I want people to quit thinking they can punk me. I want people to realize that you can't expect different results doing the same ol ish. I want to live right, live better, be better.

How can you claim to be doing something big and different and say that you've changed and things are different although you're still hanging out with the same people doing the same things. You still messing with that dude that you said didn't appreciate you, did nothing for you, and needed to get himself together. You still hanging out with that immature chick who's main priority is chasing dick (not the real reasons the school is paying her tuition). You still going to each and every party thrown in the school area. NOTHING you do has changed. The only thing different in your life is that I'm not there (hmmm how do you make your decisions now?)

Yes I still do some things that I used to do but I have and am changing. I've seriously cut back on the parties. Yes I did the first few when school started but I haven't been out since then. I've been done messing with dudes in general. I'm letting God bring me the man for me. I've let go of people who are no good for me. Your friends say a lot about you; you should be around people with common goals or who are where you want to be. I got rid of so many people in my life and when you're gone, you're gone. I don't do second chances SORRY! I am involved in so many more things than I was last year and instead of just talking about finding a church in the *QC*. I've actually been to several churches and missed one Sunday since I've been at school.

I'm not trying to be judgmental but I heard all that talk you were doing before and I just don't see the change. Plus I see how you talk when you pass me and so forth and so on. Y'all chicks so fake, it's unbelievable. So glad for the real people in my life. Oh and you can't punk me. I know you and yours are all talk not to mention God didn't give me spirit of fear but one of love, power, and a sound mind (nope not crazy either). Yea so not trying to brag but get like me. I got mine together!

Live Laugh Love

No comments: