Sunday, August 24, 2008

Petty

Maybe I'm just way more mature than I think I am but I'm too mature for petty people and their drama. Now whether people realize it or not but I'm not one for games and once I cut you out of my life you are out for good. I don't care who you are you're not getting back in my life because all I need in my life is GOD!

The devil is coming at me hard and using these petty people in my life to do so. So Jasmine* is SUPPOSED to be my friend but I see her yesterday at our back to school block party and she wants to ignore me and turn her back to me. SO PETTY! Now we're supposed to be on good terms but she's acting like this and can't say why she's mad. REALLY PETTY!! Now I don't know if it was because her hoe of a best friend Jazmine* was there but I really don't care. All I'm going to do is pray for you and hope you can make it without me because I'm so done with people using me and acting PETTY! May you and you're best friend be blessed beyond belief.

Now Satan wasn't done there. He came at me with my own flesh and blood. I wrote my paternal grandmother a letter letting her know that I forgive her for the way she's mistreated my brother and I all these years and that despite it all I still love her. But she wants to get PETTY and call my father (who I don't get along with) and say I disrespected her. THEN she calls my younger sister and has her to be an e-thug and send me a facebook message talking junk. All I can do for them, I have done. I forgave them all and love them despite the way they've treated me.

They saints are nothing more than people who fell down and got back up. Well I've fallen and it's made my walk with the Lord that much stronger and no amount of PETTINESS is going to destroy me or my faith. No matter how hard you push me, wanting me to fall and stumble on the path of righteousness, I'm going to get back up and I'm going to make it. All of these trials and tribulations I'm going through is letting me know that this year is going to be a great one for me. God is preparing me for something big. He's making me strong enough to handle what he has planned for me. I LOVE YOU LORD!! I AM READY AND WILLING FOR WHATEVER YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR ME!! MY HEART IS OPEN!! MOLD ME!! THIS IS MY SEASON!! I'm not going to let anyone block my blessings or hinder my destiny. I'm not looking at you, I'm looking past you!


*names have been changed for their privacy

No comments: