Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mission Statement 2009 pt 1

I know I'm almost a month late but I have finally found my new years resolution, but I prefer to refer to it as my mission. I have strayed like a lost sheep from my Shepard these last couple of months and I don't know how. I do,however, know that being at home is not health for me right now. Being here has, strangely enough, allowed me to become lax in my faith. Mostly because I lose all since of independence and time here. So, with all of this being said here is my mission statement for the first half of the year!

  1. Strengthen my relationship with God through prayer and service.⇒ take my community service to the next level. I'm ready to do some serious outreach and ministering not just community clean-ups and feeding the hungry but some life changing stuff.
  2. Strengthen my relationship with my family. ⇒I've been slacking lately. Time to do some visiting
  3. Get back not just to school, but to my school. ⇒I've been having lots of thoughts about transferring but until God directs me any differently I'd like to finish my undergraduate years where I started them and I'll do anything to do so.
  4. Become a member of something big can't say what!! ⇒I want this so badly I can taste it. I think this year is MY TIME to join!!
  5. Continue to let go and let God!! ⇒self explanatory.

I can already tell you I love the person I am and can't wait to love and enjoy the person God is so eager to make me! Maybe I'll be a motivational speaker after all!! I think I've got the genes for it. Not to mention the ability to talk!☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺Look out for Mission Statement 2009 pt 2 in June or July!!!

No comments: